The Sewing Place

Style Arc 20% off dress patterns

Starryfish

Style Arc 20% off dress patterns
« on: October 14, 2021, 12:38:10 PM »
Style Arc has another discount offer, 20% off dresses until 17th October - code ILOVEDRESSES.

I've just ordered the new Naomi dress as a maternity dress for my daughter. I'll make it in viscose as a Christmas present.
A day without sewing is a day wasted.

Helen M

Re: Style Arc 20% off dress patterns
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 13:18:18 PM »
Funny you should mention making the Naomi dress as a maternity garment! I thought it looked as if it were meant for that, maybe because of the gathering going up in the middle.

Can't make my mind up whether to order the Hope dress???
Stash Busting 2024 - Goal: 25 metres
So far:  1.5 metres  ------ Donated : 0 metres
Items decluttered: 55

Tamnymore

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 16:25:06 PM »
There is a maternity version of Naomi on Instagram if you want to take a look @Starryfish. I have a copy of Hope too @Helen M . Looks nice too and lots of other people have made it.

At various times I have found other Stylearc discount codes which I presume one can use and may work along with this code. It's worth trying GET20 and SEWITYOURWAY20 . I've seen both of these on pop up ads fairly recently. Don't forget your freebie pattern. Patternsy does a good quick printing service for £5 per Stylearc pattern (assuming 2 A0 sized pattern sheets).
'One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.' Oscar Wilde

Helen M

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2021, 19:30:47 PM »
Style Arc has another discount offer, 20% off dresses until 17th October - code ILOVEDRESSES.

I've just ordered the new Naomi dress as a maternity dress for my daughter. I'll make it in viscose as a Christmas present.

Was out shopping yesterday and went into Next. They had a dress almost identical to the Naomi @Starryfish , I liked the print of the fabric which made me look more closely and the underbust was the same. It's not the first time I've seen SA's designs in shops. Sometimes they are a few months after the pattern has been released which has made me wonder if we follow on from the fashion trends from the southern hemisphere?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 23:04:14 PM by Helen M »
Stash Busting 2024 - Goal: 25 metres
So far:  1.5 metres  ------ Donated : 0 metres
Items decluttered: 55

Starryfish

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2021, 22:54:12 PM »
It's hard to tell who is following and who is leading fashion trends. Of course, a lot of fashion comes from the far east these days.

I have bought a lovely green/gold viscose print from Fabric Godmother for my DD's dress. The colours are in her palette so hopefully she will like it.
A day without sewing is a day wasted.