The Sewing Place

My new Machine

ScubaGirl

Re: My new Machine
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2021, 06:35:21 AM »
@Iminei Good point, it will come to me....I think I need to get to know it's personality before naming. I think much sewing this week is in order to spend time with my new partner in crime.  0_0

WildAtlanticWay

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2021, 09:46:02 AM »
Partners in Crime…. How about Agatha from Agatha Christie?

Silver Rose

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2021, 10:06:16 AM »
How about Ada, sort and sweet  ;)
Still learning

Bumblebuncher

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2021, 11:12:28 AM »
@Lowena My lovely Big Bro does the eyebrow lift at me for naming things (as does his wife lol ).  It obviously isn't all a family trait  :laughing:
BB
As it neared the top of the grade, it went more slowly. However, it still kept saying, "I—think—I—can, I—think—I—can." It reached the top by drawing on bravery and then went on down the grade, congratulating itself by saying, "I thought I could,  I thought I could."

Bill

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2021, 12:25:57 PM »
Pam and I named her car. Vicky the Vauxhall. It was easier to say than Zelda the Zafira. Although if I'd had my way, it would've been Rachael the wreck. It's ugly. Runs well-ish though.
The current NV1800Q hasn't been named but the old A150 was named Matt because it was a brother and my real brother is named funnily enough...Matt. I called it a few other names while I had it but I dare not share those  :laughing:
Bernina 570QE (Bernie)     1937 Singer 201k (sally)
The best advice I can give you, is don't take advice from me
Don't follow me, I do stupid things

William

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2021, 12:52:39 PM »
Great Maschine! I have had a pair of brothers and they were wonderful.

Many Happy Stitches!!!  :thumbsup:

And if i may suggest a name for your Brother, Jacob....

WD
...it was a Hobbit hole, and that meant comfort.