The Sewing Place

Free pattern site

maliw

Free pattern site
« on: November 21, 2021, 14:56:55 PM »
Is this site of any use to anyone, loads of free patterns, found while wasting time on YouTube
https://www.moodfabrics.com/blog/
At leisure on the leisure penninsula

b15erk

Re: Free pattern site
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 09:53:35 AM »
@maliw , thanks so much for this!  Lots of useful patterns here - when I manage to get back to some sewing!

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Bumblebuncher

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 11:21:06 AM »
Some really interesting patterns there, I noticed one about doing patchwork clothing too which has been a topic here lately!
Thank you @maliw
BB
As it neared the top of the grade, it went more slowly. However, it still kept saying, "I—think—I—can, I—think—I—can." It reached the top by drawing on bravery and then went on down the grade, congratulating itself by saying, "I thought I could,  I thought I could."

maliw

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2021, 19:40:28 PM »
Guess what I forgot to bookmark the page for myself :facepalm:
At leisure on the leisure penninsula

mudcat

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2021, 21:05:58 PM »
I've seen some feedback on blogs and such that the Mood patterns are often not very well drafted so if you decide to use one you will be well served making a mock up first.

edit: fix grammar error  :boohoo:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 21:55:13 PM by mudcat »

Catllar

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2021, 21:25:27 PM »
There are some interesting styles on there - I've downloaded a few but actually not yet made any up!
If life gives you lemons, add to gin and tonic !

Missie

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2021, 08:57:10 AM »
I've seen some feedback on blogs and such that the Mood patterns are often not very well drafted so if you decide to use one you will be well served making a mock up first.

edit: fix grammar error  :boohoo:

I don't have the luxury of being able to make any clothing straight from the pattern....... (anymore)  :cry:

SunnyWave

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2022, 01:42:46 AM »
Is it really free? I checked but it looks that need to make a payment to download...

Renegade Sewist

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2022, 07:20:04 AM »
Is it really free? I checked but it looks that need to make a payment to download...

@SunnyWave click the menu button,  3 stacked horizontal lines in the upper left of the page. First choice is free patterns. You just need to subscribe to their email with your name and email address.

You probably found yourself in the for sale pattern section.
Hey Bill! Read the manual!  Hehehe.