The Sewing Place

Funky velvet upholstery fabric?

Iminei

Re: Funky velvet upholstery fabric?
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2022, 06:36:29 AM »
Thanks for respecting that rule @SimOneNL  ... Im sure Missie can google those names for herself ....You'll soon be able to post links just join in a lil first!
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

SimOneNL

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2022, 07:41:20 AM »
…You'll soon be able to post links just join in a lil first! 

To have my post reported for including a relevant picture or have it deleted by admin without any notification again? No thanks.

Iminei

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2022, 17:08:49 PM »
Im sorry you feel that way @SimOneNL  ... but it is quite clearly stated in the Membership agreement

New members are not allowed to post an item for sale, or external links, until they have been members for 2 weeks and have at least 25 posts, except with admin approval. If you'd like to share a link before you meet these specifications, please ask.  We love both of these things, but we don't want to be treated like a free newspaper, and we prefer to know you before we enter into any business arrangements.  We will edit or delete posts that do not comply with this.

and as you hadnt asked any of the admin team about posting the links they were removed.

SimOneNL

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2022, 00:04:31 AM »
Im sorry you feel that way @SimOneNL  ... but it is quite clearly stated in the Membership agreement

New members are not allowed to post an item for sale, or external links, until they have been members for 2 weeks and have at least 25 posts, except with admin approval. If you'd like to share a link before you meet these specifications, please ask.  We love both of these things, but we don't want to be treated like a free newspaper, and we prefer to know you before we enter into any business arrangements.  We will edit or delete posts that do not comply with this.

and as you hadnt asked any of the admin team about posting the links they were removed.

I didn’t post links. I posted ONE relevant image in the thread about the Sex And The City sequela.
That got reported and censored.
Anothwr post of mine, without any links and pictures got removed without any notification.
When I messaged the relevant admin asking why, they got flippant.
However, after seeing the public lambasting Charley got, I decided that lurking here is probably best for me. I could be very helpful here calculating yardage, but with admin on my heel fiddling with eveything I say, I better disappear into lurkdom.

Iminei

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2022, 06:51:48 AM »
Im sorry but i have no knowledge of any of those removals ... I removed three links from, obviously another, new member recently but have not removed a complete post or a picture.

Are you sure all of these were on this forum ?

SimOneNL

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2022, 00:43:21 AM »
Are you sure all of these were on this forum ?

Yes, and I have the flippant answer from the admin to my private message asking why it was removed.

Iminei

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2022, 13:07:59 PM »
Please forward that message to me SimoneNL as I would like to see it.
Thank you