Re: Funny Faces BOM
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2022, 19:28:36 PM »
He looks fun! I'm enjoying following you doing these.  :thumb:
So many beers, so little time.

Bumblebuncher

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2022, 22:17:45 PM »
I think I am in love with that tiger  <3
As it neared the top of the grade, it went more slowly. However, it still kept saying, "I—think—I—can, I—think—I—can." It reached the top by drawing on bravery and then went on down the grade, congratulating itself by saying, "I thought I could,  I thought I could."

Ploshkin

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2022, 09:37:11 AM »
This quilt is going to be so lovely.
Life's too short for ironing.

Celia

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2022, 09:43:27 AM »
I am being very tempted by this quilt, I have nearly finished the free cat and am going to make it into a cushion.

@Sandra can I post my progress here and keep all shinny happy things together or I can put it on another thread, I really don’t mind, I don’t want to pinch your post.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 09:46:55 AM by Celia »

Sandra

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2022, 09:50:26 AM »
I've unpinned the red fabric. I don't think I can use it.  :S
They look better already.

I noticed in yesterdays email that I can vote which funny face I'd like for next month.  ><
Errrrr....NO!  :scream:

It did give a warning NOT to click the link if you like surprises. I haven't and I won't click the link.

Sandra.
xxx

WildAtlanticWay

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2022, 11:35:37 AM »
Thanks so much for making this thread @Sandra

I love the animals you’ve made so far, they’re really great!

I’ve now spent ages looking through her website and bought the Noisy Farm Quilt pattern.

Can’t wait to get started.  :thumb:

Sandra

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2022, 11:55:30 AM »
That's great @WildAtlanticWay  :thumb: I love the goat on the farm quilt.  0_0

Sandra.
xxx

WildAtlanticWay

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2022, 12:09:28 PM »
Yes, the goat is cute. 

I took a screen shot and sent it to my Goat loving friend. I’ll be seeing her at Sewing Group later so I suspect she’ll want to find out more.  :)

rubywishes

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2022, 10:21:51 AM »
Very sweet :thumb:
Juki TL2010Q, Juki DX7,  Singers: 1917 27K treadle (aka Gertie), 1957 99k (aka Vincent), 1951 99k knee lever (aka Shirley), 1950 99k handcrank (aka Alice), 1927 28K (aka Dora), 1947 201K treadle with motor conversion (aka Livvy)
....and the dusting and vacuming can wait!

Sandra

« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2022, 13:05:49 PM »
I am being very tempted by this quilt, I have nearly finished the free cat and am going to make it into a cushion.

@Sandra can I post my progress here and keep all shinny happy things together or I can put it on another thread, I really don’t mind, I don’t want to pinch your post.

Sorry @Celia  :embarrassed: I should have replied to this well before now. Yes of course you can add any Shiny Happy stuff on here.  :)

Sandra.
xxx

Celia

« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2022, 13:32:35 PM »
Thank you @Sandra your timing is perfect I was about to start a thread with this

I need help I wanted to make this into a cushion and have only put the wadding behind the main calico bit but now think it is too small can I put another border or should I just make a small cushion and perhaps another bigger one, it’s only to go on my bed.

This is the piece I did the other day which resulted in me asking about Janome feet and stitches as it is a bit puckered.

I am loving these appliqués so I may well do more.

Diane

« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2022, 13:48:42 PM »
That's really cute @Celia If you want it larger then i'd just add another border.
I’m a fabricholic on the road to recovery. Just kidding. I’m on the road to the fabric store.

Janome Memory Craft Horizon 9450QCP, Janome 4300QDC, Overlocker Brother 1034d, Husqvarna Viking Designer Topaz 40

Pearl

« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2022, 14:23:27 PM »
Gorgeous, @Celia .

realale

« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2022, 14:25:35 PM »
That looks lovely @Celia. I do like the facial expression!!  :thumb:
I agree with @Diane, to make it bigger just add another border. Or use it as a central applique and attach it to the size of fabric you want.
So many beers, so little time.

sewmuchmore

« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2022, 09:44:30 AM »
Oh no, another website to look at. I can see now why P&Q can become so addictive.

Amended, i  have just had a quick look and she does embroidery and crochet as well as quilts, i may be gone awhile.  :thumb:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 09:51:52 AM by sewmuchmore »
It's not easy being this perfekt

Janet