The Sewing Place

To Horn cabinet or not

sewmuchmore

Re: To Horn cabinet or not
« Reply #150 on: April 10, 2022, 09:19:12 AM »
@Celia when you drop the machine in your table are you left with a hole or do you get a cover to put in so it can be used for cutting out.
It's not easy being this perfekt

Janet

Celia

« Reply #151 on: April 10, 2022, 10:31:44 AM »
The machine doesn’t drop in the table, if you remove it the base comes up and makes a table or of course you can use it for a free arm machine etc.  my machine isn’t free arm so it doesn’t matter to me.

The table is not really large enough to cut out on anyway, they do make one like you describe but it it much too large for my space, I need one I can fold up and put away if I want to.

Hope this helps. @sewmuchmore

Celia

« Reply #152 on: May 05, 2022, 11:23:04 AM »
Just a quick update on this topic, I still love my table but the machine has been ousted and replaced with my Gloria overlocker, I have found it a brilliant place to use this monster.  The sewing machine at the moment has been parked in my old converted  cocktail cabinet, I am still looking for the best place for this machine but it’s fine for now.

I still have my straight stitch machine upstairs and when it’s a quick job or just top stitching I run up the stairs, so get my exercise too.

So all good more exercise and no alcohol  :laughing you can believe the last statement if you like.