The Sewing Place

Sew Hot

Diane

Sew Hot
« on: February 19, 2022, 12:15:29 PM »
Found this online supplier yesterday afternoon, i wanted some buckles/sliders and fusible wadding for a bag pattern that i intend to make. Order placed late yesterday afternoon and it was delivered this morning at 9am  :thumb: lovely quality as well

https://www.sewhot.co.uk/
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 12:33:00 PM by Diane »
I’m a fabricholic on the road to recovery. Just kidding. I’m on the road to the fabric store.

Janome Memory Craft Horizon 9450QCP, Janome 4300QDC, Overlocker Brother 1034d, Husqvarna Viking Designer Topaz 40

Ohsewsimple

Re: Sew Hot - Bag Hardware etc
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2022, 12:33:55 PM »
I’ve used them before as they had some Emmaline bags notions, exactly what I wanted. 

Acorn

Re: Sew Hot
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2022, 13:11:04 PM »
I've used them a lot for patchwork fabric, and had good service.  The one time I had an issue with the order - two parts of it didn't look like the pictures on the website - I returned the fabrics and they refunded very quickly and without a quibble.

Fast delivery, too!
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

Diane

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2022, 13:15:12 PM »
I certainly didn't expect my order to turn up this morning, it caught me out a bit  :P
I’m a fabricholic on the road to recovery. Just kidding. I’m on the road to the fabric store.

Janome Memory Craft Horizon 9450QCP, Janome 4300QDC, Overlocker Brother 1034d, Husqvarna Viking Designer Topaz 40

sewmuchmore

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2022, 13:02:26 PM »
That is were i got my fabric/wadding from for the Song Bird quilt and i got 20% of during the Moda Sale. Exceptional service.
It's not easy being this perfekt

Janet

Marniesews

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2022, 18:58:52 PM »
Their bag making stuff is great but it does add up very quickly. I also got some of the nice Rex faux leather for Christmas from DH but that's waiting until I've made a few more before tackling that - the pressure of no unpicking allowed is more than I want just now.

I'm making a bag for my DGD at the moment so she's got all Sew Hot sourced hardware but everyone else gets stuff that looks good but doesn't have the brand recognition.  ;) I'm not including me in that list of course as a bag for me is (as with everything else) some way down the list.
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.