SewMeSome

Re: My third bag with a lot of learning
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2022, 15:17:21 PM »
Oh wow - I aspire to that level sometime! Very good

William

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2022, 10:16:08 AM »
Wow - really well done. Your attention to detail is fab.  :thumb:
...it was a Hobbit hole, and that meant comfort.

Ouryve

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2022, 18:06:33 PM »
That is beautiful and with so much detail, very much a labour of love.
Janome M50QDC - "Jane" - Small, cute and hard working. Pfaff Quilt Ambition 630 - "Pfanny" - Pfickle. Bernina L450 - "Bernie" - Very hungry. Bernina 830 Record - "Becky"

sewmuchmore

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2022, 09:39:25 AM »
Fab bag, just the pattern i have been looking for, smallish bag with lots of details and looks good too but with plenty of room for all the doggy paraphernalia that is currently stuffed in my pockets.
Just downloaded it so @Marniesews thanks very much for link, hope mine turns out as good as yours.
It's not easy being this perfekt

Janet

Marniesews

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2022, 22:22:24 PM »
@sewmuchmore I think you'll get on with it well. I made life much more difficult adding the extra zipped section and lots of work enlarging and redrawing all the pieces.

Without that there's no birthing process, just the binding. I used foam in the back of this bag but I plan to get some 3D spacer for the back of my next back pack. Not as in the image but using it for the entire back panel. It's lightweight and breathable and really good looking when used that way.
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.

sewmuchmore

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2022, 08:42:57 AM »
@Marniesews I have a "proper backpack" with the comfort panel that i no longer use so may well chop that up, thanks for the tip.
It's not easy being this perfekt

Janet