The Sewing Place

My journey back into sewing

Ouryve

Re: My journey back into sewing
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2022, 12:08:08 PM »
I've tried to tell my skin that, @Ohsewsimple! I even struggle with tightly woven cotton, sometimes. The salami skin look is not a good one :cry:
Janome M50QDC - "Jane" - Small, cute and hard working. Pfaff Quilt Ambition 630 - "Pfanny" - Pfickle. Bernina L450 - "Bernie" - Very hungry. Bernina 830 Record - "Becky"

Ohsewsimple

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2022, 12:23:57 PM »
@Ouryve oh that’s not nice.   :cry:   

SewRuthieSews

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2022, 12:51:08 PM »
Wow, loads of absolutely gorgeous garments, thank you so much for sharing.

OH and I are big whale watching fans, so especially loving the tee shirt with the whales on it!

Ouryve

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2022, 13:39:03 PM »
Wow, loads of absolutely gorgeous garments, thank you so much for sharing.

OH and I are big whale watching fans, so especially loving the tee shirt with the whales on it!
I do like to embrace my inner toddler for pyjamas - used to have some with dinosaurs on! Current collection includes the whales, owls, penguins and armadillos!
Janome M50QDC - "Jane" - Small, cute and hard working. Pfaff Quilt Ambition 630 - "Pfanny" - Pfickle. Bernina L450 - "Bernie" - Very hungry. Bernina 830 Record - "Becky"

Ouryve

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2022, 21:21:53 PM »
Told you I had penguins!

Coming out for the final time, this winter. I also made a lilac and white striped top to wear with these bottoms.