The Sewing Place

Search function for forum?

SewMeSome

Search function for forum?
« on: March 07, 2022, 19:53:17 PM »
Hi all - I looked and looked but couldn't find a search function, can someone point me in the right direction please?
Thank you

Acorn

Re: Search function for forum?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2022, 19:55:37 PM »
If you look at the black bar at the very top of the screen, the search facility is third from the left (assuming you're not on a phone - if you're on a phone it's around there somewhere!)   :thumb:
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

Lilian

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2022, 19:58:21 PM »
If you are on a phone the search button is within the 3 horizontal bars at the top right.
Willing but not always able :)

realale

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2022, 21:04:51 PM »
It's on the black bar above the coloured banner. I know some people have overlooked that and not gone higher than the banner.  :)
So many beers, so little time.

Missie

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2022, 12:13:49 PM »
To be honest, I don't find the search function that great, although there is the possibility that I am doing it wrong.

SewMeSome

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2022, 17:28:18 PM »
If you look at the black bar at the very top of the screen, the search facility is third from the left (assuming you're not on a phone - if you're on a phone it's around there somewhere!)   :thumb:

Many thanks!

SewMeSome

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2022, 17:29:19 PM »
It's on the black bar above the coloured banner. I know some people have overlooked that and not gone higher than the banner.  :)

You are spot on there! I just found a whole new row of options , thank you all  :D