The Sewing Place

Plush Addict

jen

Plush Addict
« on: April 13, 2022, 19:39:30 PM »
I was browsing for corduroy and came across this company. There prices seem reasonable and they have delivery to Europe. Has anyone ordered from them.

Acorn

Re: Plush Addict
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2022, 20:36:43 PM »
I've ordered from them in the past - two or three years ago - and was quite happy.  Looking at my emails they seem to have dispatched pretty quickly too.
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

Greybird

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 22:58:40 PM »
I recently bought some shoulder pads from them - through Ebay. Delivered quite quickly - no problems.

Ouryve

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2022, 23:11:34 PM »
I just had a delivery from them, last week. They had a couple of items that I needed, at reasonable prices, plus I'd been after some cuddle plush that they have dozens of shades of. Ordered Saturday, arrived Wednesday, though the plush made the thread a little fluffy!
Janome M50QDC - "Jane" - Small, cute and hard working. Pfaff Quilt Ambition 630 - "Pfanny" - Pfickle. Bernina L450 - "Bernie" - Very hungry. Bernina 830 Record - "Becky"

Missie

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2022, 10:39:29 AM »
Yes, they are fabulous and are my first go-to.  Good quality fabrics, great service.  She does "lives" on facebook and is really personable.

jen

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2022, 13:30:19 PM »
Thanks for all the replies ladies, I think I will give them a go. They seem to have a few things I am after, velvet and corduroy mainly.

So Chic

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2022, 16:35:03 PM »
I ordered a couple of bits from last week and they came the day.  They used to be in Kent so were easy to visit but they’ve now moved to Peterborough area.
So Chic
Bernina Artista 630, Bernina 800DL, Janome Cover Pro 1000CP and an elderly Singer Touch & Sew 720G as a back up