The Sewing Place

HelpNeededFleurBlazerPattern

b15erk

HelpNeededFleurBlazerPattern
« on: April 30, 2022, 13:56:01 PM »
I've just done a very silly thing.  I've been trying to scan a Pattern Instruction sheet for the Fleur Blazer, and not been able to do it - but, I left the sheet in the feed tray... 

I then went to print off another pattern, and forgot that the sheet was in the printer.  As a result, the pattern I wanted to print, has started to print over the Fleur Blazer sheet... :facepalm: :facepalm:

I caught it before it printed over the whole sheet, but unfortunately, some of the instructions have been printed over... :cry: :cry:

I'm helping a friend out by doing a sew-along with her, and I've made part of her sheet unreadable... :rant:

Can anyone help with a scan of the relevant instructions please? (Copyright permitting of course)

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

HenriettaMaria

Re: HelpNeededFleurBlazerPattern
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2022, 14:23:38 PM »
Have you looked in your Downloads folder on drive c:?  The file you printed is likey to still be there, unless it was served direct to your printer.

b15erk

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2022, 19:44:01 PM »
@HenriettaMaria , no it's the other way around, I left the Fleur Blazer pattern instruction sheet in the A3 manual feed slot, and forgot it was there when printing my Burda pattern instructions, so, the instructions for the Burda, are partly printed on top of the Fleur Blazer Pattern...  As it isn't my pattern, I think I'll have to buy another copy for BF, so that she can use the instructions...

From what I can gather, I can only print A3 from the manual feed slot, I can't scan it to file, which is what I was trying to do...

Now looking for a copy of the Fleur Blazer... :cry: :cry:

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

StitchinTime

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2022, 20:21:43 PM »
@b15erk There are several copies on eBay, including some buy it now options for less than £4.

There’s also a bag of magazine patterns in work that I can check tomorrow morning for you.

StitchinTime

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2022, 09:46:48 AM »
@b15erk I've checked the patterns at work and unfortunately that pattern is not amongst them.

b15erk

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2022, 09:56:02 AM »
@StitchinTime , thank you so much for looking for me, it was a really kind thought.  I did find one on FB, the price was fine, until the postage went on!  I'll take a look at Ebay later today - thanks for the tip off!

Jessie