The Sewing Place

Wearing Coloured bottoms like trousers/shorts/culottes - in particular pink

Ouryve

Pink bottoms!
Janome M50QDC - "Jane" - Small, cute and hard working. Pfaff Quilt Ambition 630 - "Pfanny" - Pfickle. Bernina L450 - "Bernie" - Very hungry. Bernina 830 Record - "Becky"

b15erk

I have two pairs of pink trousers - cut offs which I wear in the garden.  I really don't like them, but maybe it's because they are fleshy coloured pink - one a stripe, the other natural.  No idea what possessed me... :thinking:

I love the colour that @Ouryve is wearing  <3

I'm going into town later to see if I can find suitable fabric for my next pair - I do like that raspberry pink @Ouryve ...

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Ouryve

These were £9 in the M&S lockdown sale - remember those awful days when you had to queue to do some shopping? Our retail park markses became like a typical supermarket which sold a few clothes and household items, too and for a few weeks they had rail after rail of heavily reduced clothes that you could grab stuff from when you got to the front of the queue! This was one of the several £9 pairs of jeans I picked up!
Janome M50QDC - "Jane" - Small, cute and hard working. Pfaff Quilt Ambition 630 - "Pfanny" - Pfickle. Bernina L450 - "Bernie" - Very hungry. Bernina 830 Record - "Becky"

SewRuthieSews

Thanks for sharing them @Ouryve

I've not made any pink ones yet but I have let myself explore some non-neutral trousers/shorts/culottes.
And I'm having a whale of a time.
I will be sharing in my diary when I've done pictures

Ouryve

I should give a mention to the sew house seven tea house top. It's not my usual style, with the waist (high waist) tie but was so lovely to make and covers a multitude of sins. I have another lined up in a red cotton and I will be lowering the bust line a little. Also considering sizing down, as I have lost bulk from my top half since menopause though the loose fit is very comfortable in the heat, while still offering lots of coverage.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2022, 00:36:36 AM by Ouryve »

William

Somehow i have his song running through my head... i learned it when i was a little boy in school . "Jenny Jenkins"...

Anyone else remember/know this song?
...it was a Hobbit hole, and that meant comfort.

Ouryve

I had to Google it, @William  :D

BlueCat

Did someone say pink trousers? As a pensioner, I have several pairs... shorts, jeans, camouflage cargos, and all colours from dusky pink to fuchsia. 

Ouryve

But do you have flesh coloured leggings, @BlueCat;)

BlueCat

But do you have flesh coloured leggings, @BlueCat;)
Not yet  :laughing: