The Sewing Place

5mm black velcro

Surest1tch

5mm black velcro
« on: July 10, 2022, 14:26:17 PM »
Does anyone know where I can get some 5mm black Velcro by the mt please? D/H fills his pockets with so much stuff he's complaining about it falling out of the pockets. They are sports trousers and impossible to put a zipper in them, from the way they've been constructed they'll finish up looking like a dreadful mess.
I've searched and searched the internet fruitlessly this morning with no luck but my guess is one of you will know.
Thanks in advance   :)

Diane

« Last Edit: July 10, 2022, 14:54:03 PM by Diane »
I’m a fabricholic on the road to recovery. Just kidding. I’m on the road to the fabric store.

Janome Memory Craft Horizon 9450QCP, Janome 4300QDC, Overlocker Brother 1034d, Husqvarna Viking Designer Topaz 40

Surest1tch

Re: 5mm black velcro
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2022, 15:11:27 PM »
Thank you @Diane, I've just ordered some from your top link, hope it doesn't take long to come or it might just be extra strong string I'm looking for next to strangle him with  :rant:. Just because I can sew it doesn't give him permission to buy stuff that's not exactly as he wants it knowing I can for the most part fix it for him  :rant: :rant: :rant:
Men eh!!! 

Diane

Re: 5mm black velcro
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2022, 15:21:44 PM »
@Surest1tch Just glue his pockets shut  :laughing: at least nothing will fall out
I’m a fabricholic on the road to recovery. Just kidding. I’m on the road to the fabric store.

Janome Memory Craft Horizon 9450QCP, Janome 4300QDC, Overlocker Brother 1034d, Husqvarna Viking Designer Topaz 40