The Sewing Place

FultonSweater/BlazerPattern=AlinaSewingDesignCo.

Acorn

Re: Fulton Sweater/Blazer Pattern Alina Sewing Design Co.
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2022, 20:48:09 PM »
@b15erk I think you need to change it on the very first post - you should be able to do that as the thread starter.  You may need to make another post at the end as well, and change it there too (my memory is failing me!)
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

Ouryve

Re: FultonSweater/BlazerPattern=AlinaSewingDesignCo.
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2022, 20:57:23 PM »
Yes, I only got the one alert with spaces in. This second one is one big agglomeration, again!
Janome M50QDC - "Jane" - Small, cute and hard working. Pfaff Quilt Ambition 630 - "Pfanny" - Pfickle. Bernina L450 - "Bernie" - Very hungry. Bernina 830 Record - "Becky"

Catllar

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2022, 11:46:00 AM »
I like that shape and the notched collar treatment is right up my street, however I'd make the pockets inseam I think. They look  a bit like an afterthought - the short version they are sitting across the hem line stitching and that annoys me and the longer length placement makes me think of a warehouse jacket!

That blogger version needs a rethink!
If life gives you lemons, add to gin and tonic !

Surest1tch

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2022, 15:41:27 PM »
I really like that jacket but the collar and shoulders look absolutely dreadful to me. Not that I've got very much time to sew lately, I can see a lot of faffing to sort it out and to charge that for an obviously 2/3rd rate pattern  :scream:.