The Sewing Place

KnitPro dpns

Acorn

KnitPro dpns
« on: July 07, 2022, 19:16:07 PM »
I have a set of 5 Knitpro Nova (the silver ones) double pointed needles, size 3.5mm, length 10cm, still on the card.

Free to a good home.  They'll fit in a standard envelope, so don't worry about postage.

Lovely needles, but be aware that they are short.  I couldn't cope with the length, even for a child's cardigan sleeve - they kept sticking into me.  However, plenty of people do use them very happily!
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

Sewcycle

Re: KnitPro dpns
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2022, 16:36:08 PM »
Hi Acorn,

I’d be very interested in the knit pro dpns as I’m knitting small animals for the grandkids. They would be perfect for the size I have in mind. I’d be happy to pay postage. Just let me know. I realise it’s really late, so I won’t be surprised if you’ve already found a good home for them. It’s really nice of you to offer them. Hope I’m in time.
'Is there a life before breakfast'

Acorn

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2022, 17:24:47 PM »
No problem - if you PM me your address I'll put them in the post to you @Sewcycle  :thumb:
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

Sewcycle

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2022, 11:31:45 AM »
No problem - if you PM me your address I'll put them in the post to you @Sewcycle  :thumb:
Thank you. I hadn’t expected they would still be around. I’ll do that now.

Sewcycle

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2022, 15:11:24 PM »
Hi Acorn, thanks for the lovely dpns - they’re small but so easy to use on tiny projects. Thanks again!