The Sewing Place

Another one from TSF

Luka

Another one from TSF
« on: March 03, 2017, 11:45:06 AM »
Hi all,I used to be Pinky on the TSF but changing my name as the real life Pinky(my mum's dog) has sadly died in the meantime so using that name would've been a sad reminder.
New home looks great <3,Foldline and Reddit were just not for me so super grateful to all people who made this happen.I will subscribe and support you as soon as I find my way round.

I've been quiet on TSF for the last few years,merely because I had a baby boy (2.5y now) and had absolutely no sewing time.Slowly reclaiming my personal life and space so hoping to be sewing more very soon.Few tops, trousers and pants for me,pyjamas for my son,roman blind for his bedroom,new cushion covers for our sofa...these are on top of my To do list.
Recently I acquired a very handsome Bernina 830 and now my collection is complete :D To create more space I will be re-homing some of my machines soon and keeping The Collection to a "reasonable" 5+1(overlocker).
Looking forward to seeing fellow TSF survivors and meeting some new people.

b15erk

Re: Another one from TSF
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 11:47:16 AM »
Lovely to see you Luka!  This is a lovely place, and we have some great new toys to play with !

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Luka

Re: Another one from TSF
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 17:06:55 PM »
Hi Jessie,lovely to see you to!How come you changed your name?