The Sewing Place

Pamela's Patterns

BajaSusana

Pamela's Patterns
« on: July 10, 2017, 18:15:26 PM »
How many of you use her patterns?
 I have made two of her Perfect Tank tops ( going to be entered in the PR pattern stash contest)  Her perfect Tee. Which I lengthened into a dress And posted here somewhere.
 I love the patterns themselves, nice weight white tissue with dark blue ink. Well drafted. Precise and easy to follow instructions with videos for support.
I also purchase interfacing and various other notions from her. I am usually sending them to a friend or family member on the way South of the Border. I always let her know the absolute last day that she can ship so that my "mules" can receive the goods. She has never missed.
Her patterns FIT, are well drafted and nice to use.
 The first tank that I made, was a medium without the dart. I had to taper it down to a small!
The second I made as a small and it is perfect!
Anyone else use her patterns?

I

Efemera

Re: Pamela's Patterns
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 20:21:20 PM »
I like the pleated dress pattern... but at $16.99 shipping it's not feasible

elephun

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 01:43:49 AM »
I love her Perfect Pencil Skirt!

Catllar

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 13:39:01 PM »
I've looked but not touched, but am tempted by her tank top thingy with the v neck and strap back. Mind you, I could just as easily draft that myself if really really want it! :[
If life gives you lemons, add to gin and tonic !

BajaSusana

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 20:32:46 PM »
I have made two tanks. The first one was a medium, and I had to grade it down to a small. this one is a small. I love this pattern! I entered it iunto the  PR pattern stash contest.

Catllar

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 22:40:12 PM »
I do like that tank. Hmmm. How much fabric did it need? I've got a small remnant of scuba that might work.
If life gives you lemons, add to gin and tonic !

BajaSusana

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 23:51:23 PM »
I do like that tank. Hmmm. How much fabric did it need? I've got a small remnant of scuba that might work.
I LOVE this pattern. It took about a yard of fabric!

BajaSusana

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2017, 22:54:21 PM »
Here I am showing off my 25 lb weight loss with 25 to go! I am wearing a white lace Pamela's Perfecr tee over. Pamela's tank. And these are my Eureka pants that fit, that have stretched after a 2.5 hour meeting!

UttaRetch

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2017, 08:14:51 AM »
Looking good, Susan.

lakaribane

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2017, 15:27:05 PM »
I really like the Perfect Tank's shape, and you animal print is really cute! I really wish the sizing was accessible to me.

Sewbee

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2020, 18:16:03 PM »
Does anyone know where I can buy Pamela’s Patterns tee shirt pattern in the U.K.? I have read the fit is excellent.

UttaRetch

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2020, 20:00:41 PM »
I don't think she has a UK distributor, but you can get pdf versions.

Sewbee

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2020, 20:04:16 PM »
I don't think she has a UK distributor, but you can get pdf versions.

Thank you! I don’t know why I didn’t think of that.