The Sewing Place

C'est Moi!

DementedFairy

C'est Moi!
« on: March 03, 2017, 18:33:36 PM »
 :devil:
Have you missed me dear ones? I'm still around, still blogging, still stirrin' up some mischief and whacking away with the fish-slapping where it's needed.  Bunting?  NO!!!
C'est moi!

Efemera

Re: C'est Moi!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 19:19:40 PM »
Lovely to see you back.. i read your blog so have kept track of your ramblings...

UttaRetch

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 19:19:49 PM »
Welcome dear Fairy.  So pleased to see you.  Bunting not wanted, but fish slapping opportunities will come.  :D

DementedFairy

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2017, 19:22:06 PM »
Speaking of slapping, maybe we need a special 'Snark' thread so that anyone who feels prissy coming on can steer well clear....
C'est moi!

maliw

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2017, 19:38:55 PM »
Yeh Fairy great to see you here, I look at your blog regularly and lurve your sewing. You do have a lot to answer for though especially after recommending StyleArc patterns!!!!
At leisure on the leisure penninsula

DementedFairy

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2017, 19:49:57 PM »
Yeh Fairy great to see you here, I look at your blog regularly and lurve your sewing. You do have a lot to answer for though especially after recommending StyleArc patterns!!!!
Don't know what you mean *whistles innocently*
I only have about 7 of them to make up myself...
C'est moi!

JillH

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2017, 19:54:38 PM »
Glad to see you back   :toast:   You still put me to shame with all your wonderful sewing.  I can procrastinate for England.
Jill -  trying to grow old disgracefully.

MrIminei

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2017, 19:58:43 PM »
:devil:
Have you missed me dear ones? I'm still around, still blogging, still stirrin' up some mischief and whacking away with the fish-slapping where it's needed.  Bunting?  NO!!!

Around here we positively encourage links to blogs in your profile.

Littleswadie

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2017, 20:14:03 PM »
I had to blink! Several times!!! I've not been much of a participant but as a regular lurker, I have missed you. So good to see you here.

Vegegrow

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2017, 20:28:16 PM »
Oh Fairy how lovely to see you.. love the blog ...Dawn's coat was fabulous  she looks amazing in it  ... but the black and white shirt currently in production makes my eyes strobe..
off to stock up on fish........
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

stitchingcarol

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2017, 21:29:46 PM »
So good to read your dulcet tones Fairy.  Looking forward to some fish slapping action.  And seeing your enchanting stitchery .  :toast:

Carol

Sewingsue

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2017, 22:32:00 PM »
Yay DF has arrived  :toast:

Wave JillH from the Scottish procrastinator.
Bernina Aurora 440QE, Brother BC-2500, Singer 99K (1938), Juki MO-654DE overlocker, Silver Viscount 620D overlocker.

hernibs

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2017, 22:53:12 PM »
Welcome back to the fold........I read your blog occasionally so kept sort of in touch.

JillH

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2017, 23:43:39 PM »
From an English procrastinator to a Scottish one   :toast:  we haven't got a wave symbol yet  0_0
Jill -  trying to grow old disgracefully.

Silver Rose

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2017, 08:45:35 AM »
Well hello DF, I have missed you and your wonderful sewing, welcome to this truly wonderful place. Hope all is well with you, look forward to seeing your contributions.
Best wishes from Junemarie from TSF and my ancient  :meow:
Still learning