The Sewing Place

Our first 6 months

Francesca

Our first 6 months
« on: July 22, 2017, 17:47:47 PM »
Dear Members,

The Sewing Place has been up and running for almost 6 months now and I thought you might like a lil update as to where we are.

We currently, as of this post, have 372 members and 92 Subscribers; I am just waiting for that 100th Subscriber to sign up so I can let down some virtual balloons from The Sewing Places' virtual ceiling.

The Sewing Place is nicely in the black due to our subscriber's kind support, so much so, that we have decided to give us all a lil treat in the form of our very own, custom made The Sewing Place badge!

These beautiful badges are available for purchase from our shop for just £7.50 with all profit going back into The Sewing Places' coffers. This price includes 1st class postage to the UK with an optional upgrade to recorded delivery for the extra cost of £1.10.

These badges are available to all our members wherever you are ... just PM Iminei or email and she will calculate the extra cost of postage to your location and arrange a payment method.

Naturally if you happen to be visiting the FoQ this year and want to own a badge, Iminei can arrange to bring one along and you can meet up.

As well as the Proud Member Badges, we have also taken delivery of The Sewing Place Prize Winner badges

which has been funded through a donation and will be be dispatched to all our Sewalong and Competition winners past, present and future ...
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 17:54:18 PM by Francesca »