The Sewing Place

Birmingham stash bust

Vegegrow

Birmingham stash bust
« on: July 23, 2017, 21:10:17 PM »
I have posted the 1st dress on Manuela's dress page  Pic 1 but these other two are from the same trip to the rag market.. so soft and drapey Liberty Jersey... ummmm 
2nd pic a top using the same chopped up Debenhams mantaray top that faded so badly that had I used for the dress made a slit in the front bodice .. so its a bit different and removed the band under the front bodice panel
3rd one based on a butterick pattern 5954 https://sewing.patternreview.com/Patterns/62107
not enough fabric to make as pattern so front and back and sleeves as pattern and a cowl  neck cut with the fabric that was left
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 21:14:28 PM by Vegegrow »
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

b15erk

Re: Birmingham stash bust
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 08:54:57 AM »
Wow Veg!  You were busy.  I love all of them, I like the 2nd one particularly....

Any more? :)

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Vegegrow

Re: Birmingham stash bust
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 09:22:18 AM »
Wow Veg!  You were busy.  I love all of them, I like the 2nd one particularly....

Any more? :)

Jessie

Yes.... 3  more liberty  jerseys.. :loveit:
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz