The Sewing Place

Style Arc Sale

Acorn

Style Arc Sale
« on: July 24, 2017, 15:07:37 PM »
There is 25% off 'almost everything' (printed patterns, PDF patterns, fabric, bundles and necklaces) on the Style Arc website until Friday, using the code XMASJUL25.  The code can also be used in their Etsy store.

The reduction also applies to their patterns on Amazon, where apparently the discount will be applied automatically without the need for a code.
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

maliw

Re: Style Arc Sale
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 16:02:50 PM »
Yes, I got an e-mail, oh the temptations :devil:
At leisure on the leisure penninsula

Surest1tch

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 11:15:23 AM »
I've had my eye on a couple of Style Arc patterns on Amazon which I've had in my save for later basket for two or three weeks while I make my mind up if I really do want them.  They were priced at £9.99 originally, as the discount sounded so tempting I decided to buy them, however there was no discount applied at the check out stage.
I did remove them completely from my list and tried to put them in my basket again but still no discount.

Acorn

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 12:49:03 PM »
 :(  I don't really suppose it will make any difference, but this is the link the email gave for shopping at Amazon.

StitchinTime

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 13:47:57 PM »
Seeing as I had Amazon voucher unused since Christmas, I have taken advantage of this offer and bought a couple of patterns. They came to over £20 (£20.48 to be exact) and so qualified for free delivery .

I'm not sure what is happening with your Amazon order, SureSt1tch, but my discount appeared when I went to check out. My order total showed as £20.48 + £3.99 delivery, but with a promotion of -£9.11, making the final total £15.36. I'm assuming the promotion was calculated as £3.99 (for delivery) and £5.12 (25% of patterns).

Surest1tch

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 18:55:23 PM »
Thank you Acorn, I got the discount using the link you gave me.  I spent £28 and got it for £20, there was a discount on the hairbrush I bought as a filler item  0_0.
It still wouldn't apply it without using your link though so I don't know what's going on there. Never mind I got it in the end and that's all that matters
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 18:58:23 PM by Surest1tch »

Acorn

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2017, 19:37:36 PM »
Brilliant!   0_0

maliw

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2017, 20:06:23 PM »
I've succumbed !!!!!!!! only one pattern as I've already got quite a few.
At leisure on the leisure penninsula

wrenkins

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2017, 22:51:22 PM »
I'd love to do Plosh's Roxy shirt but it's medium to challenging and I'd be more on the half-wit to muppet range of skills.
I'd also like to make a shirt dress but same reasoning applies. I wish I could find a class or a "little lady who does" to show me.  :[
Harbouring resentment is like swallowing poison and waiting for the other person to die!