The Sewing Place

Handbag patterns in general

Lizzielogs

Handbag patterns in general
« on: July 24, 2017, 20:07:48 PM »
Just a thought girls and boys please don't buy handbag patterns till you have messaged me, I have in excess of 50 patterns which I have downloaded over the years from loads of sources and links to many more - some of them are in Spanish but the diagrams make them self explanatory - I am totally willing to share them with anyone who wants to have a bash  :P!
I rarely use them as I have made plenty and don't seem to need a pattern nowadays, please just message me before you spend any dosh.  :*

supergran

Re: Handbag patterns in general
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 20:17:00 PM »
Thank you Lizzielogs, that's very kind of you. I wish I could make them without a pattern, but I haven't a clue, mainly I think, because I don't know what I want until I see a picture of it.  -<

Vegegrow

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 20:18:43 PM »
Thankyou  for that Lizzielogs.. I was looking at patterns today but with a couple of curtain orders arriving in the next few days' I won't be starting  anytime soon    ... back to reality  :[
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

shadykittykat

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 21:49:13 PM »
I don't usually know I want a bag pattern until I go into my local shop and see all her lovely designs  0_0
Kate
Running, sewing, eating

Sakar

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 06:53:37 AM »
Oh thank you for that offer, lizzielogs, because I love bags!!!  0_0 Most of them I create on my own, because I always have such special requirements. Very rarly I see a shopping bag or, as no, a round bag, which I am really interested in.

Thank you very much for your help!!  <3

Best regards,
Sakar

William

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2021, 20:51:19 PM »
Hello-

This offer still up?

I would love to see what for possibilities there are...

WD
...it was a Hobbit hole, and that meant comfort.