The Sewing Place

10 Stitch Twist

Pearl

10 Stitch Twist
« on: August 12, 2017, 19:10:48 PM »
Hi
Has anyone knitted a 10 Stitch Twist blanket?  I have finished a Ten Stitch blanket and have begun the Twist (round) version.  I have knitted the circle and decreased so that I have one stitch left.  Not sure what to do next.  The videos I have found are either in German or the knitter is holding the wool in her left hand.   :o :S :[ :( 
Please help!

Pearl

Re: 10 Stitch Twist
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 07:39:16 AM »
No?  Don't worry.  I can answer my own enquiry.  f you don't know what to do, put it to one side, have a good night's sleep and then read the pattern very carefully.   :wool: :) ;) :) :wool:

Maximum

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 08:52:40 AM »
Do tell more! It looks fascinating and I love the yarn. Please don't leave us in suspense  :[

Pearl

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 09:09:16 AM »
The pattern is on Ravelry. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ten-stitch-twist

The wool is King Cole Riot and the colour is rainbow.

I made the square version using  Caron Cupcakes but the colour changes suddenly with that so I prefer the King Cole.

Acorn

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 09:22:27 AM »
I have that wool in a different colourway - deep reds, greens and blues -  it's lovely stuff.  Your colourway is even nicer.
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

Ploshkin

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 10:42:13 AM »
That looks fascinating - another one of those things to try.  I like the zig zag and the chevron ones.
Life's too short for ironing.

Pearl

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 13:16:02 PM »
I'm going to do the zigzag next, I think.   :wool: