The Sewing Place

Well here I am

Tydfan

Well here I am
« on: March 04, 2017, 21:15:05 PM »
Another washed up survivor from TSF safe on land again. Who'd have thought we would all miss the place so much that we would have to swim to a new island! It's great to be here and I'm looking forward to getting stuck in to a forum discussing my most favourite of all subjects - sewing. Here's hoping I'll find time to do some. Thanks to those who have picked up the pieces of the TSF wreck  from the scrap heap and rebuilt it over here. I'm sure it will be new and improved - how could it not be? It's great to be able to take all the best bits and wrap it up all shiny new.  :)

UttaRetch

Re: Well here I am
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 21:18:14 PM »
Hi and welcome.  I was formerly 'Enthusiast', but those a new more apt moniker when I signed up here. Pull up a pew and have a :drink: whilst you look around.

Vegegrow

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 21:20:34 PM »
Welcome Tydfan.... well its definitely all shiny and new we have toys we have new threads and best of all we have all our online friends reunited
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

b15erk

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 21:55:55 PM »
Welcome from me too!  Lovely to see more and more are joining us.

We have wonderful toys!

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.