6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: August 25, 2017, 11:49:14 AM

Which competition next?

Francesca

Which competition next?
« on: August 18, 2017, 11:49:14 AM »
Hi all,

Apologies for being away for most of August. I need to get the next competition up.

We had two on the calendar but I think it may be best to only do one, and to run it from now-ish (give you some time to prepare and think) until end of September.

Which would you prefer? The losing one can be added to the end of the schedule so it will get done eventually:

Pick My Project
Not quite sure what to sew? You've been umming and ahhing over a few different projects but you just can't decide! In this competition, you'll present a couple of pattern and fabric combinations to your fellow forumites who will then put their word in on what you should sew. After you've got your verdict, you'll sew the garments over one month. A perfect chance to "push" yourself to pick up something you can't get started with.

Face your Phobias
Tell us your phobia and get help from the forum in tackling the project. Whether it be buttonholes, collars, free motion embroidery, or sewing with a particular fabric, this is your chance to get on with it once and for all!

Ravingdoll

Re: Which competition next?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 13:43:16 PM »
What a good idea (facing your phobias).  Mine is using boning, and I've a few patterns that I keep putting to one side, so I think I know what I'll be voting for!  I feel I can't join Gertie's girl fans until I can do boning!