The Sewing Place

[Free] Style Arc Sewing Pattern - Bianca Top

Gernella

[Free] Style Arc Sewing Pattern - Bianca Top
« on: March 05, 2017, 11:19:25 AM »
I got my first Style Arc pattern last year but only opened it a couple of weeks ago to find they have sent me another one for free.  Bianca top, not really suitable for me. :vintage:

If you have never had Style Arc before, the instructions are sketchy.  Send me an A4 envelope with your address on and will post, I've not checked but I would assume it is a size 14.  I've not used private messaging before so that will be trial and error, but I'll let you know my address to send the envelope.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01M5FLN0Z/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=KBA5WHOT8F4Y&coliid=I1H7JSJPBSP21B&psc=1
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 22:53:31 PM by Francesca »
Stash extension 2024- 6.1 meters
Left at the end of 2023 - 66 meters now (includes fabric found hidden out of sight)  Lining fabric not included

Catllar

Re: Style Arc Sewing Pattern - Bianca Top
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 21:39:42 PM »
I'd take you upon that but too big - they are generous with their sizing I find.
If life gives you lemons, add to gin and tonic !

Fabric Lover

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 18:19:31 PM »
Hi Gernella
I imagine that your kind offer has already been taken up?
Stitching in Staffordshire with Style! (Well hopefully anyway)

Gernella

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2017, 10:20:27 AM »
Sorry never saw the reply and I don't seem to get emails any more (probably me not set up correctly), yes I still have the pattern if you would like.  It will fit in an A4 envelope.  If you still want just let me know and I'll send the details.
Left at the end of 2023 - 66 meters now (includes fabric found hidden out of sight)  Lining fabric not included

sewmuchmore

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 18:26:03 PM »
Sorry never saw the reply and I don't seem to get emails any more (probably me not set up correctly), yes I still have the pattern if you would like.  It will fit in an A4 envelope.  If you still want just let me know and I'll send the details.
Do you still have the pattern or has it been snapped up?
It's not easy being this perfekt

Janet

Gernella

Re: [Free] Style Arc Sewing Pattern - Bianca Top
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2017, 10:57:18 AM »
Yes I do, although it is waiting for a suitable sized envelope from another member.