The Sewing Place

At Last I'm Here

MistyRose

At Last I'm Here
« on: March 05, 2017, 23:44:14 PM »
I joined on the 1st and have since been finding my way around.   Think I'll need my son's help sometimes.   Didn't go to TSF much towards the end because of the problem I had loading it, I was Erose on there, it's a pity if it don't come back
because of all the info that was on there.   

Marniesews

Re: At Last I'm Here
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 02:48:12 AM »
Hi MistyRose, that's a lovely romantic image. I like it :)

There's certainly lots of past info buried in TSF although I did find it pretty difficult to find with any efficiency much of the time. I rather like the reviews on PR which are fairly easy to scroll through rather than always relying on a search facility. So much was hidden within other subjects on TSF. I thought I might ask about a review section, rather than reviews soon getting buried within the daily throughput of individual subject areas. I don't know if it was raised previously but I thought I'd give the admins a few more days to cope with all the nuts and bolts stuff. Don't know how they keep on top of it all.
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.

DaisyChain

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 08:10:07 AM »
Hi Misty Rose,
yes, there are lots of people gathering here.  :toast:
I think it's going to be a really active forum which means it will soon build up a fantastic bank of sewing info.
 8)

<3 <3 <3

Vegegrow

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 12:54:05 PM »
Welcome MistyRose... This has certainly been a steep learning curve for a lot of us .. but this forum is very user friendly.. have a look at the tec page in the reception a lot of  questions have been asked and if you are not sure do ask
Lots of old friends are arriving all the time  :D :D
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

Lowena

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 13:11:22 PM »
Welcome to the forum. It's easy to navigate and lots of fun  :flower:
Triumph of hope over experience :D

MistyRose

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 01:44:56 AM »
Thank you for your welcomes, so far I've actually learnt how to upload an avatar with help from the forum.