The Sewing Place

Calico Laine

classical retro

Calico Laine
« on: September 14, 2017, 20:58:34 PM »
I was looking for stretch lining fabric.  Calico Laine came up with the goods.  I found them via a search engine, brought samples which arrived within two days. Shorter time than the a different company I ordered from on the same day. There's was the better quality lining too. I ordered the lining this morning and it has already been dispatched. I'm sure it will arrive for the weekend so I can make up my and finish my dress by the end of the weekend.
I'll definitely be using them again. I also managed to get a 10% discount as part of one of their promotions. Can't be bad.
CR :angel:

maliw

Re: Calico Laine
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 16:55:39 PM »
Calico Laine is one of my local fabric shops. I've been buying form them for years both from the Liscard shop (been there for years) and the Neston shop which is the one where all the on-line shopping takes place. They have some lovely stuff and it's difficult to just visit for something small and come out with only what I went for. I'm glad that you are pleased with their service.
At leisure on the leisure penninsula

Yellowfeather

Re: Calico Laine
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 19:38:19 PM »
Oooh!  I have just ordered some of the stretch lining from Calico Laine, for a costume, so will be interesting to compare.
I am hoping it will arrive tomorrow.