The Sewing Place

Free to a good home!

Ravingdoll

Free to a good home!
« on: September 24, 2017, 14:01:21 PM »
I've had this 2.2m/65in wide (yes mixing my imperial and metrics I know!) piece of fleece for about four years.  I can't think what I thought I was going to make with it, or why I ever thought that walking around with skulls on was a good idea.  I don't even like fleece!  Anyway it did occur to me that it might make something hallowe'en style, perhaps for children.  So rather than pretend I am going to use it I am instead offering it to someone who might make good use of it.   Let me know if anyone is interested. 

Snowgoose

Re: Free to a good home!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 14:30:20 PM »
Please may I ask if I might rehome it to make  :meow: and  :woof: bedding with?  My two mini monsters would love it  :D

Ravingdoll

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 14:38:09 PM »
Sure thing!  I did think about making a bed for Toby the Thug but he is far too keen on kneading my luxury faux fur throw!  PM me your address and I'll get it sent off.  Don't worry about the postage - my uncle was a huge ebayer and when he died last year my father gave me all his stamps (about £200 in total!).   

Snowgoose

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 14:41:15 PM »
Ooh!  You are kind, thank you so much  :flower:!  Will pm you and then off to google snuggle sacks  :D

Bodgeitandscarper

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 19:50:27 PM »
Please may I ask if I might rehome it to make  :meow: and  :woof: bedding with?  My two mini monsters would love it  :D
I now have a vision of your  :woof: trying to chew the bones on that fleece  0_0

Snowgoose

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2017, 18:37:09 PM »
I now have a vision of your  :woof: trying to chew the bones on that fleece  0_0

:D :D :D
I would not be at all surprised!  She is a chewer - anything and everything, including a brand new reel of thread  :o!!!

Ravingdoll

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2017, 19:53:54 PM »
Snowgoose your address hasn't come through, did you send me a pm? 

Snowgoose

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2017, 20:13:39 PM »
Snowgoose your address hasn't come through, did you send me a pm?

Yes, I thought I had  :(  I clicked on the little envelope symbol.  I'm awfully sorry, I'll try again - fingers crossed  8)

Ravingdoll

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2017, 20:53:30 PM »
Got your message this time, so don't know what happened before.  Leave it with me.   X

Ravingdoll

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2017, 11:45:42 AM »
Posted it this morning.

Snowgoose

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2017, 13:53:01 PM »
Thank you so much  :flower: 

:woof: and  :meow: will enjoy this enormously :D

Sewbee

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2017, 20:59:33 PM »
Sure thing!  I did think about making a bed for Toby the Thug but he is far too keen on kneading my luxury faux fur throw!  PM me your address and I'll get it sent off.  Don't worry about the postage - my uncle was a huge ebayer and when he died last year my father gave me all his stamps (about £200 in total!).   

Felix the terror cat has adopted my throw - a nice sheepskin one! He's got two beds of his own - sheepskin furry stuff - but he won't use them. Instead he likes MY throw folded up like a cushion on the back of the sofa or one of the dogs' sheepskin car cushions on an old fold-up chair! Shouldn't even have bothered buying proper beds!  :meow:

Snowgoose

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2017, 22:00:55 PM »
A lovely parcel arrived today  :D thank you so very much, Ravingdoll, my little  :woof: and  :meow: say a huge thank you, too  :flower:  :flower:  :flower: