The Sewing Place

photo gallery?

sewsilly

photo gallery?
« on: August 10, 2017, 03:49:03 AM »
Is there or will there be by any chance a photo gallery? I have not found one yet and would love to have one!
Doing what I love and loving what I do... sewing...

Iminei

Re: photo gallery?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 06:34:16 AM »
Oh sew silly you are so silly!

Nah, not really ... look in the black bar at the top of the page and click on GALLERY

Doesn't look very impressive does it ?? Now Click on The Sewing Place under Gallery Name and there it is ....

We are thinking of improving it but at the moment that is the Gallery ... Please post lots of lovely pics!
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

BrendaP

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 14:04:46 PM »
I think that the reason why there isn't much (yet!) in the gallery is becasue it is now so easy to post pics within a post where they are relevant to the topic of conversation, though that does mean that the photos slowly sink to the depths and are hard to find at a later date.
Brenda.  My machines are: Corona, a 1953 Singer 201K-3, Caroline, a 1940 Singer 201K-3, Thirza, 1949 Singer 221K, Azilia, 1957 Singer 201K-MK2 and Vera, a Husqvarna 350 SewEasy about 20 years old. Also Bernina 1150 overlocker and Elna 444 Coverstitcher.
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.

Ploshkin

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 14:53:13 PM »
Do you need to be a subscriber to access the gallery?
Life's too short for ironing.

Iminei

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 11:03:56 AM »
Yes you do Plosh, Sorry I forgot.

Sewsilly, we keep a few perks for those that support the forum by subscribing.
One of these is the ability to post pics and to view the Gallery.

Other perks are access to the subscriber forum and financials, a place where we occasionally discuss the direction of things and post details of the Sewing Places finances and the chance to have a Live Chat with other members online.

All these perks are available if you choose to support The Sewing Place by subscribing for the small cost of £1 a month or £10 a year.

You can do this by clicking on the link under The Sewing Place banner to the right of your screen, choose which subscription you would prefer and go from there.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 11:07:15 AM by Iminei »
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again