The Sewing Place

Greetings!

dolcevita

Greetings!
« on: March 06, 2017, 13:53:53 PM »
Well now, here's a bright shiny new thing....unlike myself.

Not as much sewing going on as I'd like due to work commitments, but my 'to-sew' list is as optimistic as ever.

See you all on the boards.

Lowena

Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 14:05:23 PM »
Welcome,  :flower:
Triumph of hope over experience :D

Vegegrow

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 14:23:51 PM »
Welcome to the forum Dolcevita.. you'll find lots of familiar names wandering round playing with our new toys and not getting enough sewing done... guilty as charged... look forward to reading your posts
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

b15erk

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 15:53:51 PM »
Welcome DV!!  It's lovely seeing old friends on here.  We have lots of new playthings, but like you, atm I  have work commitments (VAT Return).

Speak soon!

Jessie  :)
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

dolcevita

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 15:59:26 PM »
You and me both, Jessie! That's exactly what I'm in the middle of right now.  Well, apart from posting on here, but a girl needs a break at some point.

shadykittykat

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 16:15:23 PM »
It's nice to see so familiar faces here after my online sewing break

Kate
Kate
Running, sewing, eating

Ohsewsimple

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 21:43:08 PM »
Welcome dolcevita. Hope life is treating you kindly. Shame that work tends to get in the way of the sewing.  But the money comes in handy for the fabric.  :D