The Sewing Place

Phew what a relief

Lantana

Phew what a relief
« on: March 06, 2017, 14:24:05 PM »
Ah ha and how nice to see you all!

I'd not been on TSF for a while what with computer probems (now more or less resolved) and also I was trying to spend more time on sewing and less on the computer. So today I decided to log on and it was gone  :'( 

Oh no!!!

Anyway after searching around I got here via the 'Stitchers Guild Reloaded' where I registered and called myself 'Hederastrig' in case you were wondering.

Will try and pop in everyday from now on as I really missed the company even if I never posted that much. I realise that for my own psychological well being I need to be in touch with helpful sewing people.

Lantana xx

Vegegrow

Re: Phew what a relief
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 14:30:24 PM »
Welcome Lantana... well we will have been here a week on Wednesday... we were on reddit for a while and Iminei and Mr Iminei ( who has a remarkable resemblance to Kurt Cobain )and Fran built our new home.. we have found lots of old friends and have lots of new toys ... have a wander and a read ..look forward to reading your posts
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

Iminei

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 14:32:17 PM »
who has a remarkable resemblance to Kurt Cobain

In his dreams, Girls, in his dreams!!!

Great to see you Lantana!
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

Lantana

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 14:46:28 PM »
Welcome Lantana... well we will have been here a week on Wednesday... we were on reddit for a while and Iminei and Mr Iminei ( who has a remarkable resemblance to Kurt Cobain )and Fran built our new home.. we have found lots of old friends and have lots of new toys ... have a wander and a read ..look forward to reading your posts

Thanks for the welcome Vegegrow I well remember you as I think you live not all that far from me  :)

What a great job Mr and Mrs Iminei and Fran have done it's quite an undertaking but I'm sure it will make a lot of folk very happy! So well done them and grateful thanks!

LXX

Marniesews

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2017, 02:48:21 AM »
Hi Lantana, well that was a good way to pass through the storm unscathed - like sleeping through a massive traffic jam.  |O

I saw you on SGR too of course but nice to have a UK foothold again, isn't it?  :D
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.

Lantana

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2017, 23:48:54 PM »
Yes Marnie I did chose the right day to go looking for old friends and yes a Uk base is very welcome!    :sew:  :)

Lx