The Sewing Place

Tweed fabric for sale - All now SOLD, thank you!

Fiona M

Tweed fabric for sale - All now SOLD, thank you!
« on: October 07, 2017, 12:47:43 PM »
I have been sifting through my stash and sorting out a few things which I bought with grand, but unfulfilled plans!

For sale:
Genuine Harris Tweed, 30 inches wide, 2 metres length.  I have two pieces; identical size, one a beautiful, earthy brown base, with a subtle dark rust and cream check and the other a duck egg blue, teal and tan houndstooth check.  I bought both pieces direct from the weaver whilst on holiday on the Isle of Harris a few years ago.
I'd like £20 per length, plus P&P  (Harris Tweed currently retails at £38 per metre!) - BOTH HARRIS LENGTHS NOW SOLD, THANKS!
Also for sale, a magnificent piece of Scottish 100% wool, tan base with a windowpane check in ochre, green and pale blue.
This piece is 60 inches wide and there is 2.25 metres of it.
I would like £30 for this piece, plus P&P.
If anyone is interested, please PM and I will weigh and work out the postage cost.
Photos below, sorry, couldn't work out how to post them all together!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 13:07:16 PM by Fiona M »

Fiona M

Re: Tweed fabric for sale
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 12:49:02 PM »
Scottish tweed:

SkoutSews

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 13:40:39 PM »
I'd like the brown, rust and cream Harris tweed please, if it's still available?

Fiona M

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 14:00:09 PM »
Thanks SkoutSews, I have PM'd you.

Fiona M

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 08:40:26 AM »
Open to offers for the last remaining piece;
'a magnificent piece of Scottish 100% wool, tan base with a faint windowpane check in ochre, green and pale blue.
This piece is 60 inches wide and there is 2.25 metres of it'. Photo in 2nd post, click to enlarge.
It is a beautiful piece of cloth, which needs to find a home.

Fiona M

Re: Tweed fabric for sale - all sold!
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 13:06:35 PM »
All pieces now sold, many thanks!