The Sewing Place

Elvis fabric ... Malvern show ????

Iminei

Elvis fabric ... Malvern show ????
« on: October 13, 2017, 11:29:11 AM »
Has anyone got or does anyone know where I can get this fabric ????

It seems to be a US manufactured item and I'm reluctant to pay the shipping costs.

Is anyone going to the Malvern show ??? If you are and could you look out for it for me please pm me!
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

Sewbee

Sewbee

Vegegrow

Re: Elvis fabric ... Malvern show ????
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 13:42:25 PM »

why don't you get some of that printer paper you iron on fabric Imi  I'm sure you can find some Elvis images to print off
You can also get fabric you can put into the printer https://www.createandcraft.com/gb/pp/threads-cotton-silk-variety-pack-inkjet-fabrics--a4-386753
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

Bodgeitandscarper

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 14:06:02 PM »
I can't believe you're not embroidering some Elvis images  :P

fajita

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 15:34:38 PM »
Not sure if I'm going or not, it's the start of half term so I need to see what plans are in place. If I do go, I will keep an eye out for your Elvis.

Iminei

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 16:03:23 PM »
Dont know if this company will be at Malvern;   https://www.fabricsatfleetwood.com/ ...

They were at FoQ and had loads of pictorial copyrighted fabrics, Marvel comics, Disney, Star Trek, Star Wars etc ...
They would seem like the right company to stock it.

Just called them ... I spoke to Janet who on being asked if they had any elvis fabric replied ... Uhhuh!!!    0_0
Had me in stitches!! hahahahahahahaha

Shes sending me a pic of what they have but I dont think its the right fabric and I do so love it!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 16:11:35 PM by Iminei »
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

Pearl

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 17:10:31 PM »
I'm going to Malvern on the Sunday, Imi.  I'll look out for it if you haven't found it in the meantime.

Thank you, I think the squares are 10" tall with inch borders and I would like 2 rows of figures with borders ... Imi xxx
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 17:35:07 PM by Iminei »