The Sewing Place

Hello from Austria

Sakar

Hello from Austria
« on: March 06, 2017, 19:23:32 PM »
I am not really new  :P, but just arrived from TSF - mainly the Quilting section. This new forum looks great. Many thanks to all those involved in setting it up!!!!  :*

Greetings from Austria,
Sakar

Swisslass

Re: Hello from Austria
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 19:26:19 PM »
Grüezi voll!  ;)
I'd like to think I was inspired, but maybe sewing is just hard wired

MrIminei

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 19:37:06 PM »
Greetings from Dorset. Looking forwards to seeing you again.

Ellabella

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 19:48:55 PM »
Good to see you Sakar, love your avatar even though it makes me feel guilty I've still to quilt my Friendship  Star Quilt.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 19:56:32 PM by Ellabella »

Vegegrow

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 19:49:31 PM »
Welcome Sakar... I'm pleased you have joined us from TSF .. Imi is planning all sorts of stuff...its going to get busy around here... March BOM to start with  :D :D
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

Sakar

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2017, 05:56:17 AM »
Sali Swisslass!!  0_0 Aus welche Ecke bis Du denn? Ich han viel Züt bei meiner Grossi in Züri verbracht!!   <3

MrIminei: Hi  :) Yes, we too!! Will you be at FoQ too?
When my DH saw your profile he just started to laugh!! Your signatur,... your pic.... he is feeling so similar....  0_0

Ellabella, thanks! I just came around the pic on my mobilephone and I knew right away, where to place it  ;)

Vegegerow, when "the Iminei's" are running these forum, it WILL be busy around here, that's for sure!!  0_0 I just hope that I will find more time to look around here.

By the way, do you want something funny?
Sakar was invited to join here TSP, and very excited she did it right away.
Sakar was waiting for the confirmation email, but forgot to check the emails.
Sakar found the confirmation-email 4 or 5 days later and was very happy about it.
But after these 4 or 5 days Sakar couldn't remeber her new password any more  :P >< 0_0 >:)
I took me a while to get it out again, but now, I have got it *haha*

So, now I will have a look around here! 0_0

THANKS to Iminei and MrIminei for the wonderful job they are doing here!!!!!!  :toast:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 11:30:55 AM by Sakar »

Swisslass

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2017, 11:14:21 AM »
Wir wohnen in der Nähe von Schaffhausen, am Ufer der Rhein, Deutschland ist 5 Minuten weg und haben die Beste von der beiden Ländern
I'd like to think I was inspired, but maybe sewing is just hard wired

Sheilago

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2017, 11:51:29 AM »
Hello Sakar,

Good to see you've turned up here! I think that's most of the star swappers here now. I thought about using my star quilt as avatar- yours looks great  < :D

Iminei

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2017, 17:51:23 PM »
Ladies, Ladies, Ladies can we keep the language to one we all know please??!
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

Sakar

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2017, 19:27:33 PM »
@sheilago: I just wondered, when I registered at TSP, which avatar I could use, because I didn't like my old one any more. And on my mobile I found this pic and it remembered me at our SBS... 
I love this quilt and I use it nearly every day im front of TV, but after a while I recognised that 140x140cm is a little bit too small. So I am waiting for our next swap and then I will make it bigger  ;)

Iminei: Sorry, yes of course you are right.  :(