Celia

Re: AUTUMN SOCK KNIT ALONG. 2023 New
« Reply #690 on: February 05, 2024, 09:09:35 AM »
Wow you have been very productive

Love the pink with the grey

Ann

« Reply #691 on: March 17, 2024, 11:40:11 AM »
I am not missing but have been busy. I have had so many appointments that my head was spinning. I am back to one or two a week so life has settled down for me.

I got yarn out of the stash to make DD a pair of socks to go with a hat I made her. She loves the coppery colour of the yarn. I used a new pattern rather than make the usual K2P2 or a pattern I have already done. This one is K6P2 and it allows the colours of the yarn to show up vs a pattern.

I am going to start another pair of socks for DDIL tonight. I had a break and knit 2 hats to use up yarn that DD sent me at Christmas. The 4 balls of yarn she sent are now knit up. Two hats for her, 1 for DDIL and 1 for me.

Stash Busting 2023
Goal: 50 metres

Ohsewsimple

« Reply #692 on: April 03, 2024, 18:31:56 PM »
Well after what seems forever I have finally finished a pair of socks for DH.  They aren’t great and they were a PITA to do.  But they might keep DH's feet warm.
I used Winwickmum's site but found it awkward.  I need specific instructions and found hers were a bit woolly (no pun intended) unless making the one size in her pattern. 
I bought the kindle version of the book that @Deafoldbat recommended.  So I will give another pattern a go sometime.  But back to my comfort zone and sewing first I think.   :)