The Sewing Place

Editing Pictures in the gallery

b15erk

Editing Pictures in the gallery
« on: March 07, 2017, 09:13:18 AM »
I uploaded a picture from my phone last night, and it worked brilliantly, apart from the predictive text issue, and references to 'black toilets'!  :)  My night eyes hadn't picked up on the error......

I tried to edit it this morning, but although the edit button is there and I was able to change the text, I was unable to post it.

I deleted it, and replaced the image, with suitable, inoffensive text, but wondering if I did something wrong in the edit?

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Iminei

Re: Editing Pictures in the gallery
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 09:19:39 AM »
Probably not!
But you would need to retry editing it to make sure...If there is a problem, then contact tech support!
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

b15erk

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 09:28:29 AM »
Thanks Im, I knew I'd posted in the wrong place!!  I'm still getting lost around here....

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Tamnymore

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 12:01:44 PM »
Jessie, you made me laugh! Black toilets??? shudder (and a big splash of bleach!) :D :D
'One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.' Oscar Wilde

UttaRetch

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 18:46:52 PM »
Black toilets gave me a chuckle.  Are you being needlessly cautious, Jessie?

Catllar

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2017, 19:07:48 PM »
Mind boggles -  what were you trying to say???
If life gives you lemons, add to gin and tonic !

UttaRetch

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2017, 07:56:16 AM »
Jessie was referring to a toile and stupid auto-correct thought she meant toilet.