The Sewing Place

Love Knitting

Ploshkin

Love Knitting
« on: October 28, 2017, 09:22:31 AM »
On Thursday afternoon I ordered a few balls of sock yarn from Love Knitting.  At 3.00pm yesterday there was a parcel in my shed.
How's that for service?
Life's too short for ironing.

b15erk

Re: Love Knitting
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 09:42:20 AM »
Perfect!  Love it when that happens.

Do we get to see it Plosh?

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Francesca

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 09:48:21 AM »
They are so good. I love that they deliver everything in little organza bags too. So useful for projects!

Deafoldbat

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 18:59:59 PM »
Check out their November sale...no I'm not enabling, honest ;)

Fiona M

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 21:48:57 PM »
They are good, and the other thing I like about them is that they don't bombard you with emails every day (unlike Deramores  -<).

Missie

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2017, 09:35:25 AM »
They are so good. I love that they deliver everything in little organza bags too. So useful for projects!

Wool Warehouse do that as well, which I love, and they give great service too!

Tricia

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2017, 17:18:55 PM »
On Thursday afternoon I ordered a few balls of sock yarn from Love Knitting.  At 3.00pm yesterday there was a parcel in my shed.
How's that for service?

I am more of a sewer than a knitter but when I was unwell recently I got so bored that I started knitting.  With these dark nights, by the time I get home I don't feel like sewing so knitting is the perfect way to pass a winter's evening.

This winter I want to master the art of sock knitting and earlier today I discovered the Love Knitting site but hadn't heard of them before so it was great to read your post as their wool seems very reasonably priced.

I have never heard of the Wool Warehouse either but will definitely check them out too.

Happy Knitting  :)

hernibs

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2017, 21:49:42 PM »
 I can vouch for both these companies, great service and fast delivery....that is they certainly send out their parcels very quickly compared to others.
Yes, I can also say winter evenings lend themselves to knitting but I'm knitting navy and it is easier to knit in daylight even though I have a daylight 'light' and all that.

Acorn

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2017, 23:13:14 PM »
I know just what you mean - I'm currently knitting in black.  I'm sure it'll be lovely when it's finished, but it's like knitting in the dark!
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

hernibs

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2017, 23:48:36 PM »
....and even in the daylight today I didn't knit a stitch.....even all during the rugby.....

Night all!