The Sewing Place

Style Arc

sewmuchmore

Style Arc
« on: January 15, 2018, 17:15:57 PM »
I know a few of us ordered patterns in the sale over xmas/new year but this is the first time I have ordered direct from company. How long do they usually take to arrive? Am I being too impatient as it is only 2 weeks since I ordered.
It's not easy being this perfekt

Janet

Ploshkin

Re: Style Arc
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 19:42:05 PM »
When I've ordered at non sale time I don't think they've taken longer than 2 weeks.
Life's too short for ironing.

UttaRetch

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 19:45:22 PM »
I think Christmas/New Year will have accounted for the delay, although I have read elsewhere that shipping from Australia by some businesses can take three weeks or longer.

Fiona M

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 20:58:42 PM »
I ordered two on Boxing Day and they haven’t arrived yet.  I think they might have had a big backlog of orders when they returned from their Christmas and new year break - especially as they had an offer on.

Bowerbird

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 22:09:12 PM »
If Style Arc is like other Oz businesses they may have taken a break until after New Year, and some don't come back to work til the week after New Year. In some places nothing happens here for at least 2 weeks over Xmas/NY.

Maybe contact Chloe and see if she knows when they were posted, I find her very responsive and helpful. And if you're like me, it'll turn up the next day anyway.