The Sewing Place

For Sale - Janome Acufeed open toe foot

Kad

For Sale - Janome Acufeed open toe foot
« on: January 22, 2018, 11:41:49 AM »
Part No 846410003.
Fits Janome MC7700QCP, MC6600P and some Elna machines too

I replaced my much loved Janome 6600p early last year, but during a recent attempt to tidy my sewing corner, found this. It's in good condition, no nicks etc.
No longer have the original packaging.

Unfortunately, it'll have to travel as a Royal Mail small package as it's just too big to squeeze in as a large letter.

Cost to you lovely members £10 to include postage as 1st class small package

Comment on this thread to claim and then message me with your address. If you live close enough or are passing by on the M6 (junction 28) perhaps on a visit to Standfast & Barracks or Immanuels  :devil: you could also collect.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 11:57:06 AM by Kad »
'Jill' of many aspects of sewing, "Mistress" of few.

Ellabella

Re: For Sale - Janome Acufeed open toe foot
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 20:25:53 PM »
Kad  I am really interested in this but just need to double check it will fit my 8200.  Can I have first dibs and will try to check first thing in the morning.

We have visitors tonight and it would be slightly rude to leave them alone whilst I check.

Kad

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 20:48:11 PM »
Ellabella it's reserved for you until you let me know that you don't need it.

Although, I think that the janome 8200 machine is a category D 9mm machine with built-in ACU feed and the mc6600p was a 7mm machine and the ACU feed feet are different, certainly it doesn't fit my new 8900QCP .
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 20:54:03 PM by Kad »
'Jill' of many aspects of sewing, "Mistress" of few.

Ellabella

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 22:32:25 PM »
Thanks Kad but I'm afraid it's a no go.  I've just had chance to check and it won't fit, such a shame.

I'm sure it will find a good home though.