The Sewing Place

Ditto Fabrics

sewingj

Ditto Fabrics
« on: February 16, 2018, 15:53:36 PM »
I just wanted to say a word in praise of Ditto fabrics.  I ordered something from them on Wednesday afternoon and decided to pay the reduced postage for 2nd class, so I was very surprised to receive it Thursday mid-day.  I contacted them to thank them and they told me they had upgraded the postage because the parcel was small enough to go as a large letter rather than a parcel.
Prior to this, I had ordered a sample from them which also came very promptly and was a good size.

On top of that, the fabric is lovely.  They might not be the cheapest but service like this definitely encourages me to shop with them again 

Samantha

Re: Ditto Fabrics
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 20:21:16 PM »
The shop is an Aladdin's cave of fabric goodness! I have accidentally walked past it a couple of times and then of course had to go in!

Nevis5

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 20:22:44 PM »
I love Ditto Fabrics too!  Their service is fantastic and their fabrics are lovely.  I try and get to the shop at least once a year, it's quite small but crammed with goodies.  The staff are lovely too and interested in what you're going to use the fabric for.

Ohsewsimple

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 15:29:25 PM »
We usually get to Brighton at least once a year for concerts and often stay over.  I love going to Ditto and the North Lanes.