The Sewing Place

Free Alyx Designer shirt dress download

Bowerbird

Free Alyx Designer shirt dress download
« on: February 27, 2018, 08:14:07 AM »
Apparently Matther M. William "was inspired by Berlin fetish clubs. The pleat dress was shown in two versions—black leopard print & silver lame
There's a link to the pattern download here.

b15erk

Re: Free Alyx Designer shirt dress download
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 09:02:33 AM »
Thanks BB, downloaded and waiting for me to be brave enough to tackle it!  I love shirt dresses, this one takes the idea up a level! (or three!)

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Missie

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 09:51:02 AM »
Ooh I like that!  Thanks BB!

DementedFairy

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 18:14:06 PM »
I was looking for a line drswing but couldn't see one...
C'est moi!

lakaribane

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2018, 19:22:38 PM »

So it's a long-sleeved, shoulder-yoked, button-front, V-neck shirt dress with a pleated ruffle BUT the collar stand extends into the hollow of the neck. (That part's official name is suprasternal notch/fossa jugularis sternalis/jugular notch/Plender gap, FYI).
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 19:46:19 PM by lakaribane »

UttaRetch

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2018, 21:14:55 PM »
It has a McQueen vibe, but maybe it's just the styling.

DementedFairy

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2018, 21:22:22 PM »
I'm still trying to see a line drawing! And the download instructions won't open...
C'est moi!

Bowerbird

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2018, 21:43:59 PM »
I'm still trying to see a line drawing! And the download instructions won't open...

DF-I haven't found a line drawing either, just the 'interestingly posed' styling-doing cartwheels & hanging over railings doesn't really do it for me as far as seeing how the dress looks. Though I suppose if I did do cartwheels I would know how the dress behaved!

The download button is on the lower right of the of the blue box , on this page. I've just tried it and it's a zip file, and I got it to open (it's always a surprise to me when that happens  0_0)

Good luck