The Sewing Place

Hi there

Pinkstar

Hi there
« on: March 13, 2017, 16:17:09 PM »
Hi
Effie told me about this site, she said I should join and I could be a normal person  :P

I only ever lurked on TSF and last year lost my sewing mojo, however it has started to return and so far in the last few months have made a couple of make up brush rolls for my dd and onsies for my dogs.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and exploring this forum.

Waves to Effie

b15erk

Re: Hi there
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 16:20:20 PM »
A big welcome from me PS!  Lovely place to hang out with lots of lovely folk, and some new toys.

Jessie
Jessie, who is very happy to be here!!  :),  but who has far too many sewing machines to be healthy, and a fabric stash which is becoming embarrassing.

Marniesews

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 16:21:19 PM »
Hello and welcome, Pinkstar! Not sure this is a place where anyone gets to stay normal for long. At least, I hope not.

It may be too late already as I know they'll be clamouring for shots of your dog in those onesies!  :woof:
Hopefully back more regularly! Ballroom sewing may be permanently paused but bag making is the current focus.

Lowena

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 16:27:15 PM »
Welcome from me..... must show us the doggy onsies  :D
Triumph of hope over experience :D

Pinkstar

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 16:34:07 PM »
Oh my gosh! I didn't expect such a quick and warm welcome.  I wandered off to find out how to add an avatar and I came back to a lovely warm welcome. Thank you.  Now I need to work out how to attach photos to posts and I'll show you pictures of my pooches in their onesies.

Efemera

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 17:15:33 PM »
Waves back...glad you found your way here.

shadykittykat

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017, 18:22:29 PM »
Welcome, I'm very intrigued by dog onsies, they sound fab  :)
Kate
Running, sewing, eating