The Sewing Place

[For Sale] Canvas fabric

Francesca

[For Sale] Canvas fabric
« on: March 08, 2018, 21:52:08 PM »
Anybody interested in the leftover metre (a bit over) from the fabric I used to make my blinds?

There is enough here for a small blind, or a few cushions, maybe a nice cover for an outdoor cushion.

It's canvas fabric. Quite stiff and thick with a slightly ribbed texture. Really easy to work with, durable, presses very well.

Colour is white (not cream like picture, apologies low light).

The pattern doesn't go all the way to the edges, it's about an inch in at each side. It actually looks really interesting this way and you could use the edges in some fun way (perhaps blending it into white).

Looking for £4 + postage.

Iminei

Re: [For Sale] Canvas fabric
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 10:51:01 AM »
I would like it if its still available after a week ... must allow some of the other TSP'ers a chance first.

So roll up, roll up ...
The Imperfect Perfectionist sews again

crafter

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 19:53:57 PM »
Why should you wait a week!  You have needs as much as any of us I am sure. :D
A perfectionist never achieves perfection.  If perfection was achieved, then the standard was not set high enough.

Iminei

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 08:31:28 AM »
I have more fabric than I could possibly need Crafter and being Admin I tend to see things before most as I'm on here every morning and again in the afternoon so Im going to give others a chance.

Having said that I've just measured the 3D house quilt, which is rapidly becoming a wall hanging, and it is 109 cms x  97cms at present without borders so I dont think this would be big enough ... unless of course I pieced a border on the back ..... Hmmmmm !!!

Francesca

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2018, 12:54:24 PM »
It sounds like it's still available Im if you'd like it!

I can measure it again if you like. I estimated it based on what I cut off, it might be a tad bigger.

Iminei

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2018, 16:53:45 PM »
@Francesca Would you Darling ???
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 11:39:15 AM by Iminei »