The Sewing Place

Well hello there!

talamasca

Well hello there!
« on: March 14, 2017, 11:49:45 AM »
Hi, I've been busy learning to crochet and knit and not been on TSF for ages and then when I tried to, it had gone!  Luckily a Google and Facebook search brought me to here :D

So, is TSP the new TSF, i.e. TSF has gone completely now?

Looking forward to seeing what everyone has been up to.

Francesca

Re: Well hello there!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 12:09:37 PM »
So, is TSP the new TSF, i.e. TSF has gone completely now?

Welcome!

No, we're not new TSF. We're just an offshoot. No idea whether TSF will be back or not as we're not involved there, but many similar faces are active here on TSP :)

Vegegrow

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 16:00:35 PM »
Hi Talamasca  its great to see another familiar name......when TSF disappeared we all looked for news on Facebook and joined Stitchers guild and pattern review and the Foldline to re-establish contact.. a Reddit page was created and we lived there for a few weeks until the launch of the sewing place 2 weeks ago  tomorrow.. lots of people have found us and we  are re-establishing a sewing community and have started to rebuild the huge knowledge bank that was lost  Iminei ( and Mr Iminei) and Fran have worked really hard and are stars :flower:
"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." ~Mary Kurtz

UttaRetch

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 16:08:34 PM »
Hi Talamasca and welcome from the former Enthusiast.  Get yourself a :drink: pull a pew and have a look around.

Catllar

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 18:57:47 PM »
Hi and welcome from  me too!
If life gives you lemons, add to gin and tonic !