The Sewing Place

[For Sale] Janome top model MC15000 Reduced to £3500

WitchHazel

[For Sale] Janome top model MC15000 Reduced to £3500
« on: March 14, 2017, 17:35:18 PM »
This is Janome's top of the range machine, and is a combination sewing/embroidery machine. If you've been looking for one, you'll know they rarely come up pre-loved.

Lots of pictures here:  http://s16.photobucket.com/user/dannahaz/library/Janome15000

There is a video of her stitching out the designs from some of the pics here: https://vimeo.com/208348653

There are some examples of embroidery she's made here: http://s16.photobucket.com/user/dannahaz/library/Janome15000_Makes

And a whole website (not mine) about what this model can do here: http://www.janomespecials.com/mc15000/index.htm

She is an absolutely lovely machine, and she's only for sale because I'm buying a multi needle embroidery machine. If I had the space (and money!) I'd be keeping her. I love the wireless connectivity which means I can send designs from my PC to her, without the need for cables or USB sticks.

You can find out all about what she can do on the Janome website (or look at the various YouTube videos available).

She is 20 months old, and I've used her almost exclusively for embroidery. She has about 67 hours of embroidery stitch time on the clock.

She is in fab condition, she comes with everything that came with her originally (apart from 2 bobbins).

The touch screen has been covered with a tablet screen protector from the beginning. I removed it to take the pictures.

Most of the accessories (like the foot pedal, the knee lift, the extension table, the AQ hoop, the embroidery arm case, the covers) have not been used and have been stored safely in the original box.

I have the original boxes and packaging, but she will be too expensive to courier, so this is COLLECTION ONLY. The additional advantage of this is that you can also see her working.

I live in Old WIndsor, Berkshire. It's easily accessible from M25 Junction 13, or M4 Junction 5 or 6.

In the Album, I've included a video of her in action (A couple of days ago, I was embroidering a design to use on a Mothers Day card for my Mother In Law so I recorded it)

She comes with
Zigzag foot A
Overedge foot M
Satin stitch foot F
Blind hemming foot G
Zipper foot E
Concealed zipper foot Z
Automatic buttonhole foot R
Stabilizer plate
Rolled hem foot D
Open toe satin stitch foot F2
Darning foot PD-H
Free motion quilting closed-toe foot QC
Free motion quilting open-toe foot QO
Free motion quilting zigzag foot QV
Button sewing foot T
1/4˝ seam foot O
Dual feed holder (twin)
Dual feed holder (single)
Dual feed foot AD (twin)
Dual feed foot VD (single)
Dual feed quilt piecing foot OD (twin)
Dual feed zipper foot ED (single)
AcuFeed open toe foot UD (twin)
Embroidery foot P
Straight stitch needle plate
Bobbin x 3 (There were 5 originally)
Needle set
Additional spool pin
Felt
Screwdriver
Lint brush
Seam ripper (buttonhole opener)
Quilting guide bar
Spool holder (large) (set on the machine)
Spool holder (small)
Net
Spool stand
Button shank plate
Scissors
Touch panel stylus
Cloth guide
Bobbin holder cleaner
Embroidery hoop SQ14 (with template)
Embroidery hoop SQ23 (with template)
Embroidery hoop GR (with template)
Embroidery hoop ASQ22 (with template)
Embroidery hoop FA10 (with template)
Magnetic clamps (for SQ23 and GR)
Magnetic clamps (for ASQ22)
Bobbin holder for embroidery
Felt
Stabilizers
Bobbin thread for embroidery
Foot control (with thread cutter switch)
Knee lifter
Optic magnifier (20/40/60)
Power cable
USB cable
Instruction book
Key icon reference chart
Instructional video DVD
Horizon Link Suite CD-ROM (with installation
guide)
Extension Table

The retail price is now around £6,999.    She's priced to sell, £3950. £3,500
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 12:03:53 PM by WitchHazel »

Morgan

It's a super machine

Just to let you know that there have been quite a few offers around to buy this machine new, for example mine (updated version) bought Nov2016 was on an attractive offer plus it included a free copy of MBX5 which retails at £899.

WitchHazel

Just to let you know that there have been quite a few offers around to buy this machine new, for example mine (updated version) bought Nov2016 was on an attractive offer plus it included a free copy of MBX5 which retails at £899.

Thanks Morgan.  You're right that it's sometimes possible to get a good deal on new machines, which is why I said "retail price is around £6500" instead of quoting Janomes actual RRP of £6999. :D