DementedFairy

Re: 20% discount code for Style Arc
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 08:33:39 AM »
NO MORE AAARRRGH!!!
C'est moi!

Helen M

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 12:13:35 PM »
Not wishing to enable you even further but I'll just add that the exchange rate for the AUS$ is the best it's been for a while, about 1.75 to £1 at todays M&S rate........ ;)

There are couple that I'm pondering over!
Stash Busting 2024 - Goal: 25 metres
So far:  1.5 metres  ------ Donated : 0 metres
Items decluttered: 55

Tamnymore

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 12:51:59 PM »
And if you are in the UK you don't pay the GST sales tax thingy. I've just bought a pdf of a coat and got this month's free top at £6.34 for the both of them. Go on, you know you want to.  :devil: :devil:
'One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.' Oscar Wilde

SkoutSews

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 14:34:47 PM »
I've just tried the code on a couple of trouser patterns (Sadie and Margaret) and it wasn't accepted. "Sorry this coupon isn't applicable to your cart contents"  :(

It's probably user error.  Perhaps it only applies to pdf purchases?  Or am I on the wrong site (www.stylearc.com)?

Tamnymore

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2018, 15:01:24 PM »
@SkoutSews yes it is just pdf patterns and that is the correct site.

Although you do have to stick pdfs together at least you aren't paying postage  from Oz and you are getting the pdfs right away. Also you do have to be careful about customs charges if you are getting a purchase sent to the UK with a cost of more than £15 from outwith the EU.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 15:20:29 PM by Tamnymore »
'One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.' Oscar Wilde

SkoutSews

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2018, 15:28:39 PM »
 :S Thanks Tamny. The webpage said the pdf was 32 pages or thereabouts. I don't think I have the patience!

sewmuchmore

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2018, 18:06:29 PM »
:S Thanks Tamny. The webpage said the pdf was 32 pages or thereabouts. I don't think I have the patience!
Until recently i would have agreed with you, in fact i did post a short while ago about loosing the will to live sticking sheets of paper together. But i now think i am addicted, once you have done a couple they do go together pretty fast.
It's not easy being this perfekt

Janet

sewmuchmore

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2018, 18:08:56 PM »
Just thought of another tip re Style Arc. If you are buying more than one pattern do a couple of transactions then you can get both freebies.
It's not easy being this perfekt

Janet