The Sewing Place

Juliet from all over but now in Germany

Kenora

Re: Juliet from all over but now in Germany
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2018, 21:11:38 PM »
Hi Juliet - nice to meet you. Glad to hear we can make you smile.  :) I spent ages reading all the posts before I finally joined in, now I'm so happy I did.
Minding my P's & Q's in Portreath

Greybird

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2018, 22:34:10 PM »
Sorry I'm late to the party - welcome Juliet!

eclectic

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2018, 11:49:09 AM »
Hi Juliet,

Welcome! hope you enjoy it here! I tend to use LastPass for managing all my passwords it also generates passwords for me that are more random than i care to remember, might be worth a look to sort out your postit passwords.
Thanks for the tip ... I will have a look at that  :)

Hi Juliet - nice to meet you. Glad to hear we can make you smile.  :) I spent ages reading all the posts before I finally joined in, now I'm so happy I did.
It makes me feel like I know everybody even though I wasn't joining in  ;)
Welcome Juliet. Where in Germany are you located? I'm originally from Berlin, but left a loooooong time ago.
We are in Essen (NRW) and enjoying it ...
Hope you all enjoyed the holidays ... back to work again tomorrow but we will enjoy the last day  :toast:

Sewcycle

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2018, 15:44:28 PM »
Hello Juliet. I don't know Essen but I do know you have wonderful fabric markets in Germany. I have been to the Berlin market a few times and always found lots to look at. I love Stil und Stoff too. Happy sewing  :vintage:
'Is there a life before breakfast'

Holly Berry

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2018, 16:14:04 PM »
Hi and another welcome from me. Hope you enjoy our little community
Procrastination get behind me

eclectic

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2018, 11:24:17 AM »
Hi Holly Berry and Sewcycle,
Thank you for your greetings, so sorry it has taken me so long to acknowledge them but I had someone creating mischief or rather trying to with a few accounts! so it put things offline and on shutdown for a while :'(