The Sewing Place

[FOR SALE] Various fabrics

sewmuchmore

Re: [FOR SALE] Various fabrics
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2018, 18:42:47 PM »
@Francesca I can see them now, Is the purple and waxed cotton still available? If so could i have them please?
It's not easy being this perfekt

Janet

Francesca

« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2018, 10:32:00 AM »
@Francesca I can see them now, Is the purple and waxed cotton still available? If so could i have them please?

Yes cadbury purple and waxed cotton both available and I will set them aside for you :) I'll give you a PM.

Francesca

« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2018, 10:33:48 AM »
@Greybird @DementedFairy @Ellabella @Surest1tch unfortunately I haven't been able to post yours yet as a) I took one parcel to the shop then realised I hadn't written the address on the front, doh. And b) I ran out of post bags for the latter parcel! But I've got some now and will try to get them out tomorrow :)

@Acorn @wrenkins you should get yours today or tomorrow I'd imagine.

Greybird

« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2018, 10:47:50 AM »
@Francesca - no problem, thank you.

wrenkins

« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2018, 11:00:30 AM »
Thank you @Francesca. I am so excited to get my new trews started. Ridiculous I know but then I don't get out much!!! :D
This morning has seen a cutting frenzy to get my cushion project out of the way before I get distracted.
Time there was a sewing frenzy I say!!!  :[
Fashion fades, style is forever!

Surest1tch

« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2018, 21:07:44 PM »
@Francesca it's good to know I'm not the only ditsy one 🤣.  I did tell you there's no rush so it's not a problem 👍.

Acorn

« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2018, 12:14:41 PM »
Mine has just arrived and it is really gorgeous - even nicer than it looked (and it looked very nice indeed).  I am going to have to make something posh to do it justice...

Many thanks @Francesca    0_0
I might look as though I'm talking to you, but inside my head I'm sewing.

Francesca

« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2018, 13:37:10 PM »
Glad you like it! It really is lovely fabric but I'm trying to move away from the cute animal type prints especially at work haha - I still love it though.

By the way, your one has been washed and tumble dried so there should be no problems jumping in and sewing.

wrenkins

« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2018, 13:57:24 PM »
Mine has just arrived courtesy of the world's grumpiest postman. Hurrah! It's gorgeous...I hope I can do it justice.
Thanks Fran.
Fashion fades, style is forever!